Fiber Optic Distribution Box with or without Adapter, fiber optic distribution box
235x200x60mm (W x H x D)
indoor and outdoor
8pcs SC/FC adapters or LC duplex adapters
12 simplex drop cables (Pre-connectorized cables supported)
1000 Kilometer/Kilometers per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Export Carton Packing
Shipped in 2 days after payment
ABS+PC Material Waterproof 8 Cores FTTH Mini Fiber Optic Terminal Box / Splitter Box for Mini Stainless Steel Tube Optical Splitter
The equipment is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTH communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting and distribution can be done in this box, and in meanwhile, it provides solid protection and management for the FTTH network building.
1. Total enclosed structure.
2. Material: PC+ABS, wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging, protection level up to IP55.
3. Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution...etc all in one.
4. Cable, pigtails, patch cords are running through own path without disturbing each other, cassette type SC adaptor installation, easy maintenance.
5. Cabinet can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses. 6. The high strength plastic, anti-ultraviolet radiation and ultraviolet radiation resistant, resistant to rain; 7. For indoor and outdoor wall mounted or pole mounted. 8. Box of body use "lock type" structure: Box of body switching of simple, convenient, with a lock function
It can internally installed 1pcs 1*8 (or 2pcs 1*4) mini stainless steel tube optical splitter and 8pcs SC (or LC duplex) fiber optic adapter
High quality PC+ABS material
Dimensions and Capability Dimensions: 235mm x 200mm x 60mm (W x H x D) Adapter Capacity: 8pcs SC/FC simplex adapters or LC duplex adapters. Cable Entrance: 2 Cable Exit: 8 simplex drop cables (Pre-connectorized cables supported)
Application Optical LAN & WAN & CATV FTTH project & FTTX Deployments Broadband High-bit rate data transmission Active device terminations Testing instruments Optical fiber communication networks PON Networks Optical Signal Distribution