FTTH Three Hole MILLER CFS-3 Fiber Optic Stripper
Miller clamp is a widely used general tool. It is mainly used for moving tube and coating of fibers, can handle most of the common application.
Besides, the handle uses a ergonomic design so that it is more comfortable for long time operation.
1. Big hole: Stripping 1.6-3mm to 600-900μm buffer
2. Middle hole: Stripping 600-900μm to 250μm jacket
3. Small hole: Stripping 250μm-125μm fiber
4. Pre-set at the factory, no adjustments needed;
5. Will not scratch or nick glass fiber;
6. All cutting surfaces have sophisticated mechanical tolerances to ensure a clean, smooth operation;
7. Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles;
8. Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use.
9. Length: 165 mm, Weight: 122 g
Maintenance in Telecom
Test Lab of optical fibers
Other Fiber Optic Measurements